When does my septic tank and trenches need replacing or upgrading?
1. Extending or renovating your home. Increasing the number of bedrooms and/or bathrooms.
2. Subdividing or building a second residence.
3. System has reached its end of life and has failed.
4. System can no longer cope with the higher water usage of today’s society.
5. Trenches have failed.
6. Septic Tank and/or trenches are located in an undesirable position on the property.
How do I know if my septic/trenches require attention?
1. Odour – they smell bad!
2. Toilet/drains backing up.
3. Ponding/green slime/raw sewerage in vicinity of the trenches.
Call us to arrange an inspection and discuss your options.
Email us or contact us on 07 4128 8019 for further information.
Emergency call-outs please contact Brett on 0400 497 166.